As a member of Pelico’s customer team, you’ll play an instrumental role at maximizing the impact of the Pelico platform for our users. You will be working with operational teams in manufacturing plants to support industrial players in the transformation of their operations while contributing to the Pelico Platform evolution.
Your main objective is to ensure a successful delivery to our clients: unlocking the full potential of process improvement with data & tech-driven process optimization.
Rollout of the Pelico platform at clients
- Map, model and analyze the client’s data to feed the platform or to create operational recommendations with Jupyter notebooks.
- Conceive and articulate platform workflows to solve real life plant issues.
- Support the rollout of the platform at the clients.
- Be a point of contact for our users.
- Create deep and trustworthy relationships between Pelico and the clients
- Generate a significant impact on industrial performance in the client’s plants by helping users leverage the platform.
- Support the Customer Operations Lead Germany to facilitate the time to value of our deployment process (in time, budget and quality) through a project excellence approach.
- Bridge the gap between client requirements and the product teams to strategically inform the product roadmap.
- Work closely together with highly-innovative, multidisciplinary teams to validate innovative concepts and digital solutions.
- Facilitate the development and improvement of processes and methodology while also driving the sharing of best-practices.
- Help the team to automate deployment processes and playbook to build scalability.
- Dive in with plants operations teams to better understand their customer jobs and reinvent their day to day work with data.
- Demo our product to our prospective customers. Your main objective is to ensure a successful delivery to our clients: unlocking the full potential of process improvement with data & tech-driven process optimisation.
Having an entrepreneurial mindset is crucial. Continuously explore creative approaches to discover effective strategies while being mindful of all of Pelico's resources.
What you embody 🎯
- Graduated from Business or Engineering school
- Business background associated to a hands-on experience gained in fast-paced environment ( start-up / strategy consulting / VC Fund...)
- Keep cool in any situation, good pressure management
- Empathy, diplomacy and a yet of self-confidence to drive projects
- Impact & ROI oriented on your way of working and on the way your federate people
- Team player and comfortable working with others
- Strong analytic mindset: you project the result, you build the path
- Business sense, autonomous, good communication and highly energetic
- Bilingual German and English mandatory (verbal & written)
Pelico promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favour of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens & disability
What we offer 💡
Join an exciting adventure with a lot of challenges at all levels!
- Work on a highly impactful product that users love!
- Travel expenses reimbursed according to internal policy
- Office based ion Frankfurt
- 25 calendar days of annual leaves per year, prorated from date of hire + 10 additional annual leaves
- Social Contributions & healthcare insurance rate will be paid from Pelico based on German Law. Retirement Plan contribution
- Stock Options for every Pelican
- Remote flexibility & 6 weeks of Work from Anywhere