As a Product Management Intern, you will contribute to the development of the squad's features.
Pelico's product organization is currently building the product around the following topics :
- Configurability of the Platform
- Deployments Time To Value Reduction
- Plannings Automation and Simulation
- Intelligent Copilot (KPIs Scoring and Forecasting, Operations Research Algorithms …)
- Enterprise Software features
As a Product Manager Intern, you will help the team perform its mission, not only by supporting senior Product Managers of the team on these topics, but also helping on critical product processes.
What you'll do & learn📖
Your main tasks will be :
- Help with the release process, by solving blockers, smoothing the X-team collaboration and helping solve important bugs.
- Support the product teams on their daily work in building the best product experience
- Build, compute and communicate about Product KPIs to anticipate any issues and propose improvements
- Collaborate with designers, PMMs and operations to deliver Product Pre-Sales material
- Contribute to product roadmap and feature prioritization by gathering customer teams operations and customer feedbacks and translating them into actionable insights
- Help evangelize internally product evolutions
You will gain an invaluable experience in a fast-paced, high growth tech environment that aims at disrupting its market. You will develop your product management skills under the mentorship of very strong product people in a complex B2B market. You will be part of a team committed to innovation, diversity and growth.
- You have an analytical mind, a capacity to apprehend and solve complex business problems
- You speak French and English
- You have a serious appetite for data analysis, data exploration and data visualization
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience working in cross-functional teams or presenting findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders is a plus.
- You have a demonstrated interest in product management and an understanding of the fundamentals of product-market fit, user feedback, and iterative design.
- You have some SQL / Python knowledge
About You 👊
- You have a strong ability to create partnerships, to collaborate and iterate with users to create innovative solutions that help them in their day to day life
- You are independent, autonomous, extremely output oriented and you thrive in challenging and stimulating environments
- You combine a passion for technology and data with the will to have a sustainable and significant impact on industrial businesses.
- You have the desire to join an early stage startup and be the witness to all the steps of rapid growth
- You have an internship agreement issued by your school from January or February
- You could be interested in evolving this internship into a permanent contract.
Pelico promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favour of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens & disability
What we offer💡
Join an exciting adventure with a lot of challenges at all levels!
- Work on a highly impactful product that users love!
- Office location at the heart of Paris (75002)
- Remote flexibility & 6 weeks of Work from Anywhere
- 1 day off per month + any additional days required for graduation (presentation, oral, make-up exams)
- 50% meal allowance: 10€/day worked (Swile card)
- 100% public transportation or equivalent in sustainable mobilty package
- Afterwork every quarter
Our recruitment Process 📣
- HR Introduction
- Screening 45 min with Chief Product Officer or a Senior Product Manager
- Product Brainstorm : Demo + Use Case / Technical challenge around a feature deployment with one Product Manager OR Tech lead
- Internship offer to join Pelico within 48 hours.