As a Lead Data Engineer within our company, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and developing our team dedicated to data integration of our clients.
You will be responsible for leading but also contributing in the structure of data integration activities of our clients, by defining data pipelines architectures, automatisation process and make our Software & Data Engineering team grow.
What you’ll do & learn 📖
- Plan, coordinate, and manage software and data integration projects, ensuring adherence to timelines and budgets agreed with the clients
- Work closely with other departments to understand business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
- Oversee the development, maintenance, and updating of practice, ensuring compliance with quality and security standards.
- Establish rigorous testing processes to ensure application stability.
- Supervise data collection, storage, quality, and security.
- Collaborate with the Customer Operations team to extract valuable insights from data.
- Efficiency through Standardization: Standardize processes across the organization. Reduces the risk of errors, improves consistency, and streamlines operations.
- Optimization: Regularly assess processes, gather feedback from team members, and implement improvements to respond to changing needs.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: Utilize data and analytics to provide objective guidance to obtain the most significant impact
- Alignment with customers to embrace a perfect data integration: Tailor your interactions and services to each customer's preferences and needs using data and insights to personalized experiences.
- Embrace multiple channels to communicate with customers effectively.
- Implement systems and processes to proactively identify and resolve issues before they impact the data integration experience.
- Stay updated with relevant technological trends and advancements for the team.
- Design, develop, maintain and evolve the data stack to answer both business and product needs (especially back end features within the platform)
- Build data pipelines and configure the platform (incl. algorithms) to on-board new customers.
What you embody 🎯
Pelico promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favour of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens & disability
- At least 7 years of Data engineering experience, ideally in a SAAS environment
- Experience in building data-rich products or complex data pipelines (professional or personal projects) or working with data (data transformation & event driven pipeline)
- SQL expert
- Bilingual English mandatory (verbal & written), French is a plus
- Proactive, Autonomous, results oriented and you excel in stimulating environments
- Willingness to create impact for customers and see the product in the hand of happy users
- Team player and comfortable working with others
- Comfortable in client facing if needed
Technical Stack 💻
- Gitlab CI/CD
What we offer💡
Join an exciting adventure with a lot of challenges at all levels!
- Work on a highly impactful product that users love!
- Office location at the heart of Paris (75002)
- Stock Options for every pelican
- Remote flexibility & 6 weeks of Work from Anywhere
- Premium health coverage : Alan Blue
- 50% meal allowance: 10€/day worked (Swile card)
- 50% public transportation or equivalent in sustainable mobility package
- Team events every quarter
Our recruitment Process 📣
- HR Introduction of 45 mins by GG Meet
- Tech Interview
- Case Study (1h30)
- Debrief with Chief Customer Officer or VP Eng
- Ref check & offer letter to join Pelico within 48 hours