After becoming a leader in the European market with logos like Cartier, Safran and Arcelor Mittal, Pelico is now expanding its operations on the US market. This is an opportunity to join the company at a critical moment of its growth.
What you'll do & learn 📖
As Pelico is expanding its operations on the North America market, we are looking for a profile who will build and lead Pelico’s Customer Success teams in North America:
- Grow the team - Define the organisational structure of the team, hire the best talents and drive the ramp-up of customer success teams to improve the quality of their delivery, providing continuous growth and development opportunities.
- Support initial deployments - Lead the onboarding process for new customers, ensuring a smooth and efficient implementation of Pelico’s platform and leading to a demonstrated strong value impact.
- Scale Operations Efficiently - Structure existing operations to efficiently handle high volumes of deployments while maintaining high quality standards.
- Accelerate Customer Expansion - Work closely with senior executives of key existing customers to accelerate the expansion of Pelico across their factories, aiming for substantial deals.
- Optimize Revenue and Profitability - Strategically optimize revenue from professional services versus invested resources to ensure profitability of deployments.
- Continuous Monitoring - Continuously monitor the overall performance and health of the client portfolio, identifying early warning signals.
- Manage Overall Customer Success Resources - Lead, mentor, and manage the Customer Success team to ensure effective execution of customer success strategies and objectives.
What you embody 🎯
- You have strong experience in engaging with senior executives at large-scale companies and leading digital transformations
- You are a credible counterpart to operational leaders at established manufacturers and have deep industry knowledge to allow you understand complexities and challenges in a factory
- You are an efficient and highly energetic manager who can successfully manage multiple projects and people at the same time
- You have excellent communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Entrepreneur, you are not afraid to build the future from scratch and you are able to go back and forth between high-level overview and hands-on approach
- You are autonomous, analytical, problem solver
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
Pelico promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favour of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens & disability
What we offer💡
Join an exciting adventure with a lot of challenges at all levels!
- Work on a highly impactful product that users love!
- Healthcare Insurance
- PTO : 20 days + 10 bank holidays
- Stock Options for every Pelican
- Remote flexibility & 6 weeks of Work from Anywhere
- Trips to France to connect with the teams in headquarter (Paris)
- Team events every quarter
- Premium health coverage (medical, dental & vision for you and your dependents)
Our recruitment Process 📣
- Screening call with CEO
- Onsite interviews with leadership team
- HR debrief
- Reference checks
- Offer letter within 48 hours.
Regular presence in our Miami office.