As a member of Pelico’s engineering team, you’ll play an instrumental role in designing and building the core platform.
The back-end team is in charge to ensure performance & scalability of our Software, by considering with anticipation any clients needs in the future.
Thus, you’ll participate actively in orchestrating our Technical vision through an operational strategy.
- Design and develop continuously our infrastructure by owning end-to-end features from technical design to backend (Software stability monitoring & assessment for example)
- Assess our software security (framework versions, code practices, automated pentest)
- Design and architect foundational building blocks that will enable us to scale our impact & our platform (Back-end performances monitoring & enhancement)
- Play an integral role in establishing our engineering culture and best practices within the team, such as code reviewing between peers, documentations, setup of code analysis tools…
- Manage an international team mostly in remote, from juniors to seniors and accompany them in their career path (weekly meeting, annual performance assessment, recruitment, retention, team building…)
- Work in an agile way with a squad composed with Front end devs, Data SW Engineers, P.M, A/I Engineers…
- Work closely with the product team to iterate based on user feedback and bring impact to our clients
Technical Stack 💻
Flask with Blueprints
Parallelisation Framework: ZMQ, Pub/Sub
Dedicated gcloud VM
boilerplate docker / docker-compose
Process management :
Airflow (ETLs, managment batchs)
Gitlab CI / CD