Are you ready to be part of a groundbreaking company at the forefront of Industry 4.0? Pelico is on a mission to drive the transition of factories towards greater resilience, agility, and resource efficiency through data-driven collaboration.
Pelico, headquartered in Paris, France, emerged in 2019 as a result of merging the finest talents from the realms of Tech, Data Science, and Manufacturing. With operations expanding swiftly in France, Germany, and the United States, we are a dynamic force transforming the factory supply chain landscape. Our growth trajectory is fueled by unwavering support from Tier 1 VCs like 83North and reknowned investors, including CEOs from renowned companies like Datadog and Mirakl.
Pelico's operations management platform gives factory teams the agility and resilience to quickly respond to any supply chain disruptions, and act fast to mitigate their impact. With the platform, factory teams align on a single source of truth to anticipate bottlenecks, prioritize corrective actions, speed up cross-functional collaboration, and simulate alternative production and repair scenarios.
To underline our business growth and achieve our sales target, we are putting in place the Account Management role in the organization.
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to manage and nurture our existing client accounts, develop contacts at the highest levels (e.g., VP, C-suite), and strategically align our solutions with our clients' business objectives.
We are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager that would be able to succeed in our growing revenue by ensuring our clients are fully satisfied by our tool, identifying new business opportunities (upselling), as well as attending all meetings, conventions, and training workshops.
What you'll do & learn 📖
As the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients, you will have to develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships:
- Identify and articulate how Pelico can address and align with the strategic objectives of our clients.
- Build End-to-End Value Proposal.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers, including high-level contacts such as VPs and C-suite executives.
- Work closely with clients to identify opportunities for account expansion and upselling.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and services and keep clients informed about new features and offerings.
- Manage strategic corporate discussions and negotiations.
- Resolve client issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare and deliver regular account reviews, reports, and forecasts.
- Communicate and collaborate with our internal team (product, customer operations…) to improve our day-to-day & product.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in B2B sales, particularly in managing large accounts.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Customer-centric mindset with a commitment to client satisfaction.
- Proficiency in French and English is essential (Spanish is a plus).
- Proficiency in CRM software
About You 👊
- Negotiation is your state of mind
- You are willing to surf the learning curve & contribute to starting an activity from scratch
- Challenge is thrilling you
- You are focused/results-oriented
- You are interested in Technology & AI and able to understand & be familiar with a tech product
Pelico promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favour of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens & disability
What we offer 💡
Join an exciting adventure with a lot of challenges at all levels!
- Work on a highly impactful product that users love!
- Office location at the heart of Paris (75002)
- Stock Options for every pelican
- Remote flexibility & 6 weeks of Work from Anywhere
- Premium health coverage: Alan Blue
- 50% meal allowance: 10€/day worked (Swile card)
- 50% public transportation or equivalent in a sustainable mobility package
- Afterwork every quarter
- Individual compensation plan linked to your performance