To underline our business growth & achieve our sales target, we are staffing our Sales organization.
As an Account Executive, you will join the Pelico Sales team. Your role will to open new accounts and drive growth for our company.
Your contacts will be Factory Managers and their operational teams (Supply Chain Manager, Production Controller...) and you will work closely with our SDR, Presales, Marketing, Product and Customer Operations teams.
What you'll do & learn📖
- Contribute to the growth and lead generation strategy
- Set up and manage account plans
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of leads
- Build real relationships with senior executives and decision-makers (C-Level)
- Ensure product presentations with our pre-sales team
- Negotiate and close new deals with a focus on revenue growth
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales
- Implementation and application of a business development strategy
- Master's degree obtained
- You know how to manage long and complex sales cycles with C-level contacts.
- Interest in our industry
- Bilingual English mandatory (verbal & written), a third language is a nice to have
About You 👊
- Attracted by the world of startups
- Ideally 2 years of significant experience as an Account Executive in SaaS/BtoB
- A proven track record in hunting for new business opportunities
- Driven by a strong results-oriented culture, you know how to manage a complex sales cycle independently, from appointment setting to closing.
- Efficiency and your rigor will make you an interlocutor recognized by our customers and by our teams
- Ability to seek, incorporate, and provide constructive feedback
- Strong proposition, autonomous and solution maker
- Determination, Perseverance and good listening skills
- You want to join a growing company with ambitions and the means to achieve them
- Competitive package and uncapped commissions
Join an exciting adventure with a lot of challenges at all levels!
- Work on a highly impactful product that users love!
- Office location at the heart of Paris (75002)
- Equity for every pelican
- Remote flexibility & 6 weeks of Work from Anywhere
- Premium health coverage : Alan Blue
- 50% meal allowance: 10€/day worked (Swile card)
- 50% public transportation or equivalent in sustainable mobilty package
- Afterwork every quarter
Pelico promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favour of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens & disability
Our recruitment Process 📣
- HR Introduction
- Screening of 45 min with Frédéric Head Of Sales by Google Meet
- 1 case study in 2 steps
- Final interview with Tarik
- Job offer to join Pelico within 48 hours